X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Scheduled Task Is not working

Hellozz

i have noticed that after upgrading my Board to 4.2.0
    my scheduled tasks are not working properly.

Title----------------------------NextTime
    Process E-Mail Queue-------- 29-05-2012
    Activity Stream Popularity Update----29-05-2012
    Daily Statistics Log-----------------30-05-2012
    Hourly Cleanup------------30-05-2012

Almost All schedul task didnt run after 30th may. and today is 7th June
    some1 tell me why its doing so?
    how can i fix this problem?

Are you using a custom style? If so did it merge correctly w/ the new update AND do you see this in the footer template when viewing:

Code:
    <!-- Do not remove cronimage or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->
     {vb:raw cronimage} 
    You can also try editing each scheduled task one by one and saving to see if that will sort it.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
    Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

Yea i m using a style. and after upgrading i get 13 tamplated need to merge or change but i didnt chang them yet

2ndly i think its best solv. is to edit each schedual task one by one and save it again. cuz i did the same for few and they are working now.

- - - Updated - - -

But Sir, after editing them and save then. the task date and time changed to current. but after it they again fail to work. and stucked at the same time when i do edit and save it........

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Sir, This code is removed from my footer template and i have added it again on my custom style

<div id="footer_morecopyright" class="shade footer_morecopyright"> <!-- Do not remove cronimage or your scheduled tasks will cease to function -->
      {vb:raw cronimage}
      {vb:raw vboptions.copyrighttext}
      {vb:raw template_hook.footer_copyright}
      </div>
      Now Wot you say . the problem will Fix? or still remain the same?

Comment

Adding that will allow the tasks to run again.
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

One Thing More Sir,

Forum Blocks bar is displaying exectly but when i click Arrow button to hide that blocks then its not working. actuly the arrow button is not working

what should i do for that now?

Comment

Is there a update for your style? If your running a custom style it could be related to that or for example one of the 13 outdated templates.... if it's not the style then it could be file related so you could then try overwriting all files w/ fresh files from the vBulletin.zip.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
            Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
            Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

okz Sir, thanks i didnt revert to all templates now problem is fixed

thanks for your kind help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X