Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Gauge
    replied
    Problem looks to be resolved, sorry about that Lynne. We hadn't installed ImageMagick yet since we had to re-image the server. All looks to be well.

Working on some other problems now, attachments / pictures are throwing errors and won't upload.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Can we get a link to see the problem?

Leave a comment:

• 10 Gauge
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Glad you got it fixed.
    Hey Lynne, our server crashed and we had to restore from a backup. We are having this same problem again, however the fix that worked last time is not working this time. I have moved the avs in and out of the database twice now and rebuilt the thumbnails each time. The thumbs folder is full of the thumbs, but not displaying them correctly as before.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Glad you got it fixed.

Leave a comment:

• 10 Gauge
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    If the avatars are stored in the filesystem, then please verify that the /thumbs directory is in fact filled with avatar thumbnails.
    I do not have a thumbs directory in the root folder, I do have one in the customavatars folder which is where the avs are saved too, but there are no thumbs in the thumbs folder.

How can I remedy this?

Edit: Both folders are chmod 777, and I get no errors when I rebuild custom av thumbnails in the maintenance panel. I am going to try moving them in to the database and then back out to the file system to see if that fixes it, will report back.

Edit 2: Moving avs in to DB and then back out Filesystem worked. Thanks for your help Lynne!
    Last edited by 10 Gauge; Wed 6 Jun '12, 5:21am.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If the avatars are stored in the filesystem, then please verify that the /thumbs directory is in fact filled with avatar thumbnails.

Leave a comment:

• 10 Gauge
    replied
    Ran it again, same result. No errors. Avs are stored in the file system.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, avatars are not appearing in the mobile version (image missing icon) as well as in the right hand side bar on the forum home.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    And did you get errors doing that? Are your avatars stored in the filesystem or the database?

Leave a comment:

• 10 Gauge
    replied
    First thing I tried and no improvement.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    It looks like you need to Rebuild Custom Avatar Thumbnails in the Maintenance > General Update Tools area.

Leave a comment:

• 10 Gauge
    replied
    Originally posted by Markos1977 View Post
    How do you disable it i hate it why did they change it grrrrrrrrrrr
    They have a sticky on disabling it. I don't mind the feature. Just wish it displayed correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Markos1977
    replied
    How do you disable it i hate it why did they change it grrrrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• 10 Gauge
    started a topic [Forum] Activity Stream tables incorrect?

Activity Stream tables incorrect?

I have disabled Activity Stream for the time being due to it not displaying correctly. I have disabled all plugins and hooks, and it's still the same. It has been like this since the upgrade.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	activity stream.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	3723470