Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I get a Jquery Slider to work in a thread, cms article, or blog?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How can I get a Jquery Slider to work in a thread, cms article, or blog?

I tried the simplest method to get it to work. I copied all of the info from the working html document, then pasted it into a new CMS article. Obviously it didn't work (though I tried my best uneducated tinkering and pruning).

So the question is, how can I place this working slider ( http://www.s14.net/featuredjava/demo/featured.html ) into a CMS article, blog or post and have it work? I do not want to use it as a static widget.

Thanks for your interest!

Do you have HTML enabled for your CMS, Blog and forum posts? If you do then it should work. What was the error when it didn't work?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thank you Wayne! I don't mind looking simple, especially when you guys help me to get things to work.

Cheers

Comment

Does it work now?

Wayne Luke

Comment

Yes. It is working, but I'm having alignment issues.

Thanks for your interest...
          Attached Files

Comment

YOu would need to talk about this with who made the Slider. seems there is padding or heights set that shouldn't be.

Wayne Luke

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X