Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fetal error occurres when tryin to submit posts and/or messages!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow Demon View Post
    if that's the cause of it then if my staff hasn't done so already I will disable the vaultwiki mod til there is a fix for that prob, ty matt.^ ^
    You don't need to disable it, just go to the VaultWiki thread on vBulletin.org and upgrade to version 3.0.11. We're running version 3.0.10.
    Former vBulletin user

Comment

Originally posted by Amaury25 View Post
      You don't need to disable it, just go to the VaultWiki thread on vBulletin.org and upgrade to version 3.0.11. We're running version 3.0.10.
      I don't know why I didn't think of that lol must be because I'm tired.XD

vb.org only has version 3.0.10 not version 3.0.11 so where would vault wiki or vbulletin.org have the latest version of vaultwiki lite? not asking for any links as this is not the right site for that just looking for a push in the right direction.=/
      Last edited by Shadow Demon; Thu 31st May '12, 10:25pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Demon View Post
        I don't know why I didn't think of that lol must be because I'm tired.XD

vb.org only has version 3.0.10 not version 3.0.11 so where would vault wiki or vbulletin.org have the latest version of vaultwiki lite? not asking for any links as this is not the right site for that just looking for a push in the right direction.=/
        http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=239377
        Former vBulletin user

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X