Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't post! No Editor box,... reply with quote just spins too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesh
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLastSuperman View Post
    Visiting the link provided, I see a custom style. Try this real quick to test, create a new Default style, now does the editor work within that default style? If yes then it's a simple issue of updating your style or inquiring w/ the style creator about a update .
    Hi TLS, I tried creating a new default style and still nothing There is everythign except the box to type into

Leave a comment:

• TheLastSuperman
    replied
    Visiting the link provided, I see a custom style. Try this real quick to test, create a new Default style, now does the editor work within that default style? If yes then it's a simple issue of updating your style or inquiring w/ the style creator about a update .

Leave a comment:

• Abdulla Ashoor
    replied
    you are taking about ajax based reply, right? you still can reply by opening the replay page in new tab in your browser.

this is related to ajax, the javascript needed for ajax isn't sent to the client from the server for some reason.
    you have to specify the error that shows in your browser, so we can learn more about your problem more.

Leave a comment:

• Can't post! No Editor box,... reply with quote just spins too?

Hello,

When I click on 'reply' or even a new thread, the box to type in the message never appears. If I click 'reply with quote', it just spins and spins. Any ideas? I've reverted everything and I've disabled plugins but it still doesn't work.

http://www.coinforums.com

Any ideas?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X