Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Recent Forum Posts widget displaying links to other webistes

Hello,

I am working on my cms area of my forum and have used the Recent Forum Posts widget but it is displaying links to other websites.

The links are relevant to content of the first displayed post.

It might have something to do with advertising or affiliate links but I cant figure it out.'

Have a look at the screenshot provided and here is source code from the links that I am talking about.

Any suggestions that would help me answer the question would be great

Note I have edited the actual links so they dont work

Code:
    <div class="cms_widget_post_comment widget_post_comment"> 						<p class="cms_widget_post_content widget_post_content"><a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'www.pynkcelebrity.com', '/archives/73874']);" rel="nofollow" href="htttp://www.pynkcelebrity.com/archives/73874" target="_blank">Another Hit And Run For Amanda Bynes?  Pink Celebrity</a><br />         <hr /><a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'www.vibe.com', '/article/amanda-bynes-involved-yet-another-hit-and-run']);" rel="nofollow" href="htttp://www.vibe.com/article/amanda-bynes-involved-yet-another-hit-and-run" target="_blank">Amanda Bynes Involved In Yet Another Hit-And-Run | Vibe</a><br />         <hr /><a onclick="_gaq.push(['_trackEvent', 'Outgoing', 'adf.ly', '/92d1x']);" rel="nofollow" href="htttp://adf.ly/92d1x" target="_blank">Amanda Bynes</a>
    Dont forget to check out the screenshot (look at the top 3 links in the recent forum posts widget)

Click image for larger version

Name:	www.crimecasefiles.com screen capture vbcms.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	3723418
    Crime case files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X