• Show
Clear All

• GeorgeB
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeB
    replied
    This has become so frustrating to say the least. I have undid and redid this several times, and all I keep getting to happen, is the same thing, as the screen shot in my previous post.

Why is there an issue with this? Last time I used the software for a different board, and connected Facebook, it all went smoothly as pie.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeB
    replied
    I clicked the okay to see if it would work...takes me to the screen as shown in the pick. I click yes, and it just keeps refreshing and bring the same screen back up.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeB
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    You should use the default permissions for the app you create on Facebook to connect to. You shouldn't need to edit any permissions.
    I followed the instructions from the sticky post on how to create the app and set it all up, but that is the message I get from Facebook.

I have done this in the past, and did exactly what I have done before with no issues...this time, not sure why.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You should use the default permissions for the app you create on Facebook to connect to. You shouldn't need to edit any permissions.

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeB
    started a topic Facebook Connect not working

Facebook Connect not working

How can I get this to work?

I am getting this error. I tried following the information in the sticky post, and it still happened.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X