Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    If you set the front pag to show content from sub-sections also, then it should show the articles you post in those sub-sections.

Leave a comment:

• mjay1113
    replied
    I do see that...

I am using the default section that said 'Latest Articles', I believe. I have been posting all my content here but want to start using the sections. I had thought if I made sub-sections, I can show all content on the front page and still have them listed in their section pages. I have played with the settings for a couple hours and looked at the documentation on the forums, but am unable to get it.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You don't see something like this - https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/cont...ections/view/4

Leave a comment:

• mjay1113
    replied
    When I click edit the only thing I see is: '
    Choose and set Display Order for Sections to appear in Navbar'

When I choose a section here it goes in the navbar, but articles don't show on the home page, only if I click the sub section link.

- - - Updated - - -

I see the checkbox to display content from sub sections. I am moving the article to a sub section but it disappears from the home page.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Go to your Home page and click the edit pencil next to the section name. Now you can set Content From to include Sub-Sections instead of just from that section.

Leave a comment:

• mjay1113
    started a topic [CMS] Confused on Section Manager

Confused on Section Manager

Hi,

I am a bit confused on the use of the section manager. Ideally, I'd like to be able to display all articles I create on my home page but also file them into different sections (and have a link in the nav bar). Everything I post goes into the 'Latest Articles' default section and if I move these to a new section I've created they disappear from the home page. Is this possible to do? Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X