Cant See Filtering Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Cant See Filtering Menu

As you can see in the screenshot, filtering menu in activity stream page doesnt show. Its clickable and shows the menu when you click it. But users cant see where they will click.

How can i fix this?

Thanks in advance.,

Regards.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Foreigner; Sat 26th May '12, 7:25am.

A new Activity Stream category was added to the style variables. Change the colors to your liking using its variables.
    Former vBulletin user

Comment

What browser are you using? I've heard that older versions of IE has problems with it, but they aren't supported anymore.

Comment

I am using IE9 Matthew.

I figured out that problem was menu font color. It was white (as default) and cant be seen on white background like Amaury25 said. But it cant be changed from Activity Stream category of the style variables, because there is no option for menu font color. So i added a color code to it from languages&phrases tab of admin cp and solved it that way.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreigner View Post
          I am using IE9 Matthew.

I figured out that problem was menu font color. It was white (as default) and cant be seen on white background like Amaury25 said. But it cant be changed from Activity Stream category of the style variables, because there is no option for menu font color. So i added a color code to it from languages&phrases tab of admin cp and solved it that way.

Regards.
          It should be in the Style Variable Editor.

See this screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Activity Stream.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	3687393
          Former vBulletin user

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X