I want to use this from the new mode
    Most Ever Members Option

But its allready displayd under
    Currently Active Users

check it here please www.elitegamers.co

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    You may have it disabled, but you haven't uninstalled it which means removing all the files for it also (including the file that adds the options page).

Leave a comment:

• Skyrider
    replied
    very odd, I must have left the plugin still hanging around (though it was disabled). That's why I couldn't find the proper options, my bad! I've solved it, thanks. It works now.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Your screenshot of the options is for Paul's old mod, not the default vbulletin one he wrote. The new options page is called "Forum Home: Visiting Members"

Leave a comment:

• Skyrider
    replied
    Thanks for the reply

"Can View the Visiting Members Display on Forum Home" for administrators has been set to "yes"

It seems to be set to yes by default.

As for the screenies:

I've already uninstalled the plugin (which was disabled by vB 4.2 upon upgrading) plus I already reverted forumhome back to normal.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Skyrider; Thu 24 May '12, 8:28am.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Can we see a screen cap of the options page? And, do you have it enabled in the Usergroup Manager too (Can View the Visiting Members Display on Forum Home)?

Leave a comment:

• Skyrider
    started a topic [Forum] Who Has Visited Today - not showing?

Who Has Visited Today - not showing?

In the new vB 4.2 options, the feature "Who Has Visited Today" has been fully enabled. Set to Include ALL Groups, yet doesn't matter which option I'm playing with. Nothing is being shown on the front page of the forums. It's been a couple of hours now since I updated. How come it's not working?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X