X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Originally posted by rfi View Post
    Thanks a lot for all three of you at last this solved my problem! actually i don't know some of the templates went missing when i run the recount style options.......when you said that see hearinculde template i couldn't find it in the list of the templates. then i run the upgrading process again after that my problem was solved.
    Your master style must have not been imported completely. Running the upgrade script again re-imports it. Glad you got it fixed.

Leave a comment:

• rfi
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Your headinclude template is incomplete. Please revert this template. It add vital path settings to load your CSS properly.
    Originally posted by Amaury25 View Post
    That's exactly what I did when I fixed the issue for us. Luckily, the only thing I have modified in each style's header is the top links. I made it so it doesn't display My Profile since clicking your username does the same thing.
    Originally posted by Matthew Gordon View Post
    This needs to be in your headinclude template:
    Code:
    <vb:if condition="$vboptions['storecssasfile']">
        {vb:cssfile main-rollup.css}
            {vb:raw template_hook.custom_css_links}
    <vb:else />
        {vb:cssfile bbcode.css,editor.css,popupmenu.css,reset-fonts.css,vbulletin.css,vbulletin-chrome.css,vbulletin-formcontrols.css{vb:raw template_hook.custom_css_list}}
    </vb:if>
    If it is missing, you need to add it to it. I'd suggest just reverting the template and then re-doing any modifications you have done to it.
    Thanks a lot for all three of you at last this solved my problem! actually i don't know some of the templates went missing when i run the recount style options.......when you said that see hearinculde template i couldn't find it in the list of the templates. then i run the upgrading process again after that my problem was solved.
    Last edited by rfi; Wed 23 May '12, 3:33pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    link to my forum is

http://forums.hibuddiez.com

also tried Amaury25 suggestion and reverted all the edited templates but my forums still seems to a black and white television with out any color.
    Your headinclude template is incomplete. Please revert this template. It add vital path settings to load your CSS properly.

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    Code:
    	{vb:cssfile bbcode.css,editor.css,popupmenu.css,reset-fonts.css,vbulletin.css,vbulletin-chrome.css,vbulletin-formcontrols.css{vb:raw template_hook.custom_css_list}}
    If it is missing, you need to add it to it. I'd suggest just reverting the template and then re-doing any modifications you have done to it.
    That's exactly what I did when I fixed the issue for us. Luckily, the only thing I have modified in each style's header is the top links. I made it so it doesn't display My Profile since clicking your username does the same thing.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Code:

Leave a comment:

• Merjawy
    replied
    You said you updated the counter but didn't know which parts you did and didn't..

Try updating the Styles from the counter

Leave a comment:

• rfi
    replied
    That link gives me a blank page.
    please try it now

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    That link gives me a blank page.

Leave a comment:

• rfi
    replied
    link to my forum is

http://forums.hibuddiez.com

also tried Amaury25 suggestion and reverted all the edited templates but my forums still seems to a black and white television with out any color.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Try what Amaury25 suggested. It's hard to diagnose this further without seeing the page itself.

e: Mind posting a link to your forums? If you don't want it public, edit it into one of your posts and then edit it back out.

Leave a comment:

• rfi
    replied
    CSS, not CMS. Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Store CSS Stylesheets as Files?

It's been an option since vB3, so it is there in the forum-only version too.
    No! i had set this option to "NO". :-(

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Amaury25 View Post
    We had a similar problem with some of our styles a while back. Reverting the header template for the affected styles fixed the issue.
    reverted all the templates but didn't got the css properties of my forums

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    it doesn't apply to me as i am using a classic version
    CSS, not CMS. Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Store CSS Stylesheets as Files?

It's been an option since vB3, so it is there in the forum-only version too.

Leave a comment:

• Amaury
    replied
    We had a similar problem with some of our styles a while back. Reverting the header template for the affected styles fixed the issue.

Leave a comment:

• rfi
    replied
    Make sure you Forum URL setting is correct. (Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details)
    Checked every thing seems to be fine. but the problem still exists.

If you are storing CSS as files, disable this and re-enable it. Make sure the clientscript/vbulletin_css directory is writable. (Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings)
    it doesn't apply to me as i am using a classic version

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Make sure you Forum URL setting is correct. (Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details)

If you are storing CSS as files, disable this and re-enable it. Make sure the clientscript/vbulletin_css directory is writable. (Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Style & Language Settings)

Leave a comment: