24hr stat resets 3 hours too early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24hr stat resets 3 hours too early

When I view the stats within admincp, it resets all the stats at 9pm EDT every day, instead of midnight. The footer shows the correct time in according to my timezone and the timezone set in the admin panel settings (-5:00 NY). But, why is it resetting at 9pm instead of midnight? The scheduled task is set to midnight too, yet odd enough it says "next run" column as 8pm? Also, my hosting server is showing the correct time / timezone too matching the forums.
    [ Evidence & Prophecies Fulfilled : click ]
    .:. Unanswered Prayers? /read this\

It will reset based on the server time. It will disregard any AdminCP or profile time zones.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      It will reset based on the server time. It will disregard any AdminCP or profile time zones.
      I made this very clear in my OP

Also, my hosting server is showing the correct time / timezone too matching the forums.

Comment

Would you believe the time it compiles is at 12am UTC? or 00:00 UTC

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          Would you believe the time it compiles is at 12am UTC? or 00:00 UTC
          I'm not understanding what you're asking here Zach. It's basically resetting at 9pm EDT -5:00 instead of midnight. I figured it should reset at midnight, especially since the scheduled task is set to that, even by default.

Comment

I just realized it resets at 8pm (not 9pm) EDT -5:00. Again though, the server time is correctly showing according to the time zone it's in (NY), so vbulletin is resetting 4 hours too early.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X