Internal Server Error with activity stream or navigation manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Server Error with activity stream or navigation manager

Hello, i have just update to 4.2, everything went fine, but each time i try to see the activity stream i have an Internal Server Error or when i try to go the navigation manager in the admincp i have Internal Server Error

can you help me ??

edit: when i try to see my profile page i have this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/xxx/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php(4633) : eval()'d code on line 48
    thanks
    Last edited by scabbed; Wed 23 May '12, 8:36am.

You have successfully run the update of your forum?
    You have uploaded the new files?

Comment

yes, the update went fine, i ran the suspected files in the admincp and all is ok

all is working, just the two new files (activity.php and navigation.php) get this error

Comment

Check out these 2 files have been uploaded complete also check the write permissions of both.

Comment

yes they are on my ftp and permissions are ok, i'm just downloading my apache error logs to see whats happen

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by scabbed View Post
            Hello, i have just update to 4.2, everything went fine, but each time i try to see the activity stream i have an Internal Server Error or when i try to go the navigation manager in the admincp i have Internal Server Error
            These are often a result of server configuration. It could be that you have settings in Suhosin or mod_security2 that are causing issues. You would need to look in your http accesss logs to see what the actual error is. If you're using an opcode cache like APC or XCACHE, flush the cache.

edit: when i try to see my profile page i have this error
            The error above is caused by a bad template. Open and resave your profile templates or use a new style with no parent.

thanks[/QUOTE]
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

hello, here is the error i have in the apache error log

[Thu May 24 12:28:34 2012] [error] [client 88.171.118.163] SoftException in Application.cpp:357: UID of script "/home/lucidsta/public_html/forum/activity.php" is smaller than min_uid
              [Thu May 24 12:28:34 2012] [error] [client 88.171.118.163] Premature end of script headers: activity.php
              how can i fix it please ??

- - - Updated - - -

ok i found the problem

it is because i upload the files with winscp with the root account and the owner of the file was root and it should be the name of my site, i just change it and everythings works ^^

Comment