Hello ,

I am trying to change my forum look and i like to do like this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	3723353

Can anyone help me plz

Thats not possible out of the box, vBulletin.org would be a beter place tog et assisstance.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
      Thats not possible out of the box, vBulletin.org would be a beter place tog et assisstance.
      Had to check typo just to make sure it wasn't an activity stream bug.

Comment

Guys can i do it or no? and if so how?

i know its possible because i copy it from working site with 4.1.12

Comment

Originally posted by Boaz Shako View Post

Digitalpoint has something like that, but he custom coded it.
          environment: Centos 6.9, Apache v2.4.25, PHP 5.6.30/xCache, MariaDB 10.22 -- vB5 Connect Licensed

AusPhotography - Australia's Premier Photographic Forum vB4.2.3
          Rick (site owner) and Kym (site tech) sharing this account

Comment

As mentioned above, that can not be done with the out of box vb. You will need to edit several templates to achieve that. And the best place to get help about this would be at vb.org

Comment

borbole you more then welcome to post some thing on vb.org and wait because god will answer first

the first place i try is there like i sad that is the problem of vb so many using it but so many not always help guess its all about the $$$.

thank you anyway

Comment

borbole you more then welcome to post some thing on vb.org and wait because god will answer first

the first place i try is there like i sad that is the problem of vb so many using it but so many not always help guess its all about the $$$.

thank you anyway
                That's as may be (although I would disagree), however this site cannot support code modifications. It's not like they "can support them but only if vbulletin.org can't help". They just can't.
                MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
                AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

thank you anyway
                  Could already be done if you look through the modifications available.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                  Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

thank you anyway
                    I do not need to post there asking for stuff or anywhere else for that matter because I can handle anything/do everything myself.

That said, everyone should drop everything they are doing just to cater to your needs pronto. Can you believe this guy?

Look pal, what you want will require some work and the only thing that a coder will release something like that for free is if he/she codes it for his/her own forum and decides to share it with everyone else. Otherwise if you need something done that will require some work then prepare to shell out some cash. Or try to find someone too rich and with way too much free time in their hands to do things for you for free. Or start to learn how to code and do things yourself.

Comment