No announcement yet.

Custom Templates for a single forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Custom Templates for a single forum?

Hi everyone, I am hoping someone might be able to help me out with something :-)

I need to create a system where registered members can post a “short notice” in a forum and have this notice sent out via email to other members as soon as possible.

I want to create a template where the person posting the notice just fills in the blanks. I guess that means the template would apply to each new thread in that forum; which would be good if it could be done and then have all members subscribed to that forum automatically.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers

James

You'd need a third-party modification to do this, try searching over at vBulletin.org.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Gordon View Post
      You'd need a third-party modification to do this, try searching over at vBulletin.org.
      Thanks Gordon...can I ask what would the name or type of mod I should be looking for?

Comment

This might be what you are looking for, I found it with a quick search. Just remember that third-party modifications aren't officially supported.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X