Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cms Bugs? promote article and merge threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Try editing the article and set "All Comments" to yes.

Leave a comment:

• valerios
    replied
    Yes,

once create the comment thread i merge the original thread INTO the new comment thread.

the first post of course was the one with the link to the article, after the merge it became the last one due the date difference (the original thread was one week old )

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Did you merge the correct way round (i.e into the comment thread rather than the other way)?

Leave a comment:

• valerios
    replied
    Thank you, that fix :

http://www.vbseo.com/f3/vbulletin-4-...29/#post330378

resolve my issue about to promote an article,

what about instead the fact that i morge the post thread with the comment thread and the cms show me only the comments AFTER the date of the publishing BUT the comment message show that there are 48 comments (number of post in the thread merged)

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    This is a problem with vbseo - http://www.vbseo.com/f3/vbulletin-4-...29/#post330378

Leave a comment:

• valerios
    replied
    I'm using yes !

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Are you using vBSEO?

Leave a comment:

• GuitarsCanada
    replied
    I am also getting errors when promoting articles now since going to .12

Leave a comment:

• valerios
    started a topic [CMS] Cms Bugs? promote article and merge threads...

Cms Bugs? promote article and merge threads...

hello

I tried to promote a thread of one week ago as an article but when i try to save it i receive a 404 error.

So i create a new article and i copied the content and I saved and publish.
    Automatically vbulletin create a thread for comments... with the date of today.

then i merge the previous thread in order to transform the post as a comments of the new article... but probably due the reason that the article is recent than the merged thread, the article on the portal says that it contain 44 comments, but it it shows only the announcement thread and the last ones AFTER the publishing so the other 42 are hided.

it is related to the dates?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X