Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimitrios
    replied
    Dear Trevor, I suppose that due to overload you don't read the threads throughout. I did notice the checkbox option. It's my members that don’t seem to get it. As I explained:

Originally posted by dimitrios View Post
    oh, but i have gothered this much. I have explained it, too, to the forummembers. Nevertheless, most of them don't get it or forget about it. Somehow, they are guided but this new way, to attach their files which is very annoying, altogether.

My question, here, is whether I can switch the “insert image” button back to the way it was, so that it serves exclusively for adding images by linking them.

thnx
    Before the update we were linking to images elsewhere. Now, everybody was attaching them!

But nevermind. I found a satisfactory solution myself:

ok, i found it: AdminCP > Options > Message Attachment Options > Advanced Insert Image Popup - Enable
    must be set to "no"

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Did you try post 5?

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    replied
    ok, i found it: AdminCP > Options > Message Attachment Options > Advanced Insert Image Popup - Enable
    must be set to "no"

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    replied
    sorry, i forgot to thank Trevor! indeed, i have followed his instructions and solve this little one. thanks!

now, i have a new question which is described in #3 and on.

Leave a comment:

• Sc®iPt
    replied
    Go to admincp > Search in Phrases > $bbuserinfo[username] > exhange it with > {1}

if you still see this problem , answer to me and i will follow this issue

Leave a comment:

• Ibrahim Kamal
    replied
    all button editor disapper ?

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    replied
    no answer..

can you, at least, point me to a template or something where i can try this and that in hope that i can change it back to the way it was?

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    replied
    oh, but i have gothered this much. I have explained it, too, to the forummembers. Nevertheless, most of them don't get it or forget about it. Somehow, they are guided but this new way, to attach their files which is very annoying, altogether.

My question, here, is whether I can switch the “insert image” button back to the way it was, so that it serves exclusively for adding images by linking them.

thnx

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    This new way is very confusing to people. We used to link our images and now everything is coming up as an attachment.

Is there a way to switch back the image button to the old way so that it just servers for linking images on the web?

Untick "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and it won't be an attachment.

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    replied
    This new way is very confusing to people. We used to link our images and now everything is coming up as an attachment.

Is there a way to switch back the image button to the old way so that it just servers for linking images on the web?

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    replied
    I notice, the way to insert a picture has changed.. Is it possible to exclude completely the first tab, for the attachment, and only leave the second one "from URL" ?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    a. That's a custom phrase - check that phrase in the Phrase Manager and change the $bbuserinfo[username] to {1}

b. You will need to post over at www.vbulletin.org for assistance with adding custom buttons to the editor

Leave a comment:

• dimitrios
    started a topic [Forum] After upgrading to 4.1.12

After upgrading to 4.1.12

I’ve just updated to 4.1.12

a) When someone logs in, instead of his username, the bb code appears!

Click image for larger version

Name:	username κατά την σύνδεση.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	3723208

b) I used to have a spoiler button but it doesn’t appear in the editor, anymore. The tag does work, though, if you type it manually.

Is it possible to repair these two things?