1.2GB of database usage... How to clean up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] 1.2GB of database usage... How to clean up

Hey All, I'm using 4.1.6 and I currently have 1.2GB of usage showing on my database.

Browse Structure Search Insert Empty Drop 1,647 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 132.4 MiB 13.8 MiB
    Browse Structure Search Insert Empty Drop 264,577 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 115.1 MiB 594.6 KiB
    Browse Structure Search Insert Empty Drop 268,794 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 112.7 MiB 5.4 MiB
    Browse Structure Search Insert Empty Drop 3,586,005 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 103.3 MiB -
    Browse Structure Search Insert Empty Drop 8,563 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 15.8 MiB 8.9 MiB
    Browse Structure Search Insert Empty Drop 23,962 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 13.6 MiB -
    Browse Structure Search Insert Empty Drop 2,237 MyISAM latin1_swedish_ci 12.8 MiB -
    Browse Structure Search Insert Empty Drop 144,147 MyISAM utf8_general_ci 10.5 MiB
    This is my file sizes for the largest stuff. The others all look fine.

How can I clean up the files?

You can run optimize on those tables to delete the overhead. If your attachments are stored in the database move them to the file system (Attachments -> Attachment Storage Type). Same with user picture storage (Avatars -> User Picture Storage Type).

The table vbpostindex is from vBulletin 3.X and not use in vBulletin 4.X. You can drop it. Also the vbword table if you have one.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X