How do I remove signatures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I remove signatures?

Below is my understanding of signature visibility settings. Please let me know if any of my statements are incorrect and answer my question at the end.

Is there an admin setting to disallow the display of signatures globally? No.
    Is there an admin setting to disallow a user from editing his signature, per usergroup? Yes, Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Can Use Signatures.
    Is there an admin setting to disallow the display of signatures on a per usergroup basis? No.
    Is there an admin setting to remove the Edit Signature link on a user'’s settings page? No.
    Is there an admin setting to set the default signature visibility preference for a user? Yes, Options -> Registration -> Default Registration Options -> Display Signatures.

Is there a user setting for signature visibility preference? Yes, Settings -> General Settings -> Thread Display Options -> Visible Post Elements -> Show Signatures.

I still see signatures after unchecking and saving the Show Signatures setting. What should I do to so that I don't see signatures in posts?
    Last edited by zylstra; Fri 11 Jul '14, 12:13pm.