Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vbulletin Blog - Picture upload tab disappeared!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After upgrading did you try this on a new style without a parent? Does the usergroup in question have permission to upload attachments in their blogs?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Hello Wayne!
      The usergroup has permissions to upload their own attachments - I double checked it. If I create a new blog, I can upload. If I reply to one (indeed if any user replies to one) then you only get the URL only version. The user in question is an artist who created the blog, uploading his pictures - when he went back to qdd more, he only got the URL option.

Hope that helps.

Steve

Comment

Aha!

Baffed you, have I
        I could set you up as a registered user if you need to try and log in.

Originally posted by stobby256 View Post
        Hello Wayne!
        The usergroup has permissions to upload their own attachments - I double checked it. If I create a new blog, I can upload. If I reply to one (indeed if any user replies to one) then you only get the URL only version. The user in question is an artist who created the blog, uploading his pictures - when he went back to qdd more, he only got the URL option.

Hope that helps.

Steve

Comment

He should create new blog entries for additional images, not add them as comments to an existing blog entry.

Wayne Luke
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

OK, but why should that restrict you to URLs only?

Comment

Just seems to be a restriction for Blog Comments. You can recreate this on this site.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment