Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to have a "NEW!" graphic next to a new forum??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Forum] Is there a way to have a "NEW!" graphic next to a new forum??

    I just added a new sub forum to my forum, and would like to draw attention to it. What would be the best way to do that?

  • #2
    You can put that in the forum description using HTML.
    Jason Craig – Partner
    Wet Coast Sports LTD
    Fishing Reviews TVBC Fishing ReportsFly Fish BCFly Tying Bug

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by oddmud View Post
      You can put that in the forum description using HTML.
      Ok, well I know how to edit the description, but how would I edit the HTML of the description? Sorry, I'm full of dumb vbulletin questions I'm sure. But I'm trying!

      And I do know HTML.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by rhender View Post
        Ok, well I know how to edit the description, but how would I edit the HTML of the description? Sorry, I'm full of dumb vbulletin questions I'm sure. But I'm trying!

        And I do know HTML.
        While editing the description, use HTML code to present the image you want. Same spot, just add the image code in there.
        Jason Craig – Partner
        Wet Coast Sports LTD
        Fishing Reviews TVBC Fishing ReportsFly Fish BCFly Tying Bug

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh sweet. That's easy. Thanks man!

          Comment


          • #6
            No problem.
            Jason Craig – Partner
            Wet Coast Sports LTD
            Fishing Reviews TVBC Fishing ReportsFly Fish BCFly Tying Bug

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey! Can I do that in the forum title as well??? thanks again,

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rhender View Post
                Hey! Can I do that in the forum title as well??? thanks again,
                I'm not sure, never tried it.
                Jason Craig – Partner
                Wet Coast Sports LTD
                Fishing Reviews TVBC Fishing ReportsFly Fish BCFly Tying Bug

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ok, maybe I'll give it a whirl and report back.

                  Comment

                  Related Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X