Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thbertram
    replied
    Thanks, Lynne. Because my forum has been modified so much over the years (by others), sometimes things aren't apparent. I'm attempting to get it reverted to original specs with as little loss of functionality as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The problem with the OP was they had AdminCP > Settings > Options > Registration Options > default Registration Options > Display Images turned off for new users and so Registered Users would not see images by default.

Leave a comment:

• thbertram
    replied
    Was there a resolution to this problem? I'm working (using a test server install) with version 4.2.0 PL3 to make sure I can do the upgrade from 3.8.7 PL3 on my production server. I am having this exact problem. Only members of those groups listed as "Default Usergroups" in the Usergroup Manager will show the preview images (i.e., of a YouTube video). Can anyone please help?

It seems the person who built this forum re-purposed a default usergroup from "Registered Users." I see now how to make it work... It is beginning to make sense. Obviously, one is either registered or not registered, and there should be default usergroups for both.
    Last edited by thbertram; Thu 21st Mar '13, 8:54am.

Leave a comment:

• Trendri
    replied
    I just submitted a ticket now, i would be waiting for a feedback

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I would suggest putting in a ticket and supply an administrator username/password and a test Registered User username/password so we can check out the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Trendri
    replied
    Thanks for your Feedback, It's only unregistered user and Admin that can see the preview image of the Artcle.
    I have check Admincp > vBulletin CMS > Permissions and made registered user to be able to Download Attachments

But still registered user still cannot see the article preview image they only see link instead of the image. What could be the error ?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I see the preview images just fine. And when I click to view an article, I see the images in the article just fine. I'm an unregistered user. So you are saying that Registered Users cannot see the images in the article? Check Admincp > vBulletin CMS > Permissions and make sure the Registered Users "Can Download Attachments".

Leave a comment:

• Trendri
    started a topic [CMS] CMS Article Preview Images not showing

CMS Article Preview Images not showing

CMS Article Preview Images not showing when one want to ready the full article.http://www.naijafinder.com/home
    It only display as thumbnail of the Article Subject, but when its click by a registered User the Images do not display but rather display just the image link.

Please what is the solution? i want the article and the image to be display for all users. My CMC permission on admincp is enable for all users.

Its only me the admin that can see the image on the article.....

Solution please
    www.naijafinder.com