Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reply with Quote - doesn't "reply with quote".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oddmud
    replied
    Nope that didn't do a thing. Still the same issue.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    All the images for those buttons are loaded from a file called sprite.png in the images/editor button. If you're not caching images, there may be a reason causing it to time out occasionally. That isn't normal behavior though. Might try flushing the cache in IE to see if it properly caches the file in the future.

Leave a comment:

• oddmud
    replied
    Once I switched back we're good again, thank you for your help Wayne.

I have one last issue now... IE 9.0.8112 I occasionally get this...but not all the time

Click image for larger version

Name:	error3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	3686916

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Try switching to GB if you're getting ImageMagick errors. Otherwise, you need to have your hosting provider verify the paths and that the webserver users can read them.

Leave a comment:

• oddmud
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    What are the errors that you're getting on image uploads?
    I was getting that 500 #2048 error everyone has been complaining about. Now it's changed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	error2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	3686915

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I was able to login (using Facebook Connect) and reply to the thread linked above.

What are the errors that you're getting on image uploads?

Leave a comment:

• oddmud
    replied
    Wayne,

Can you take a look again, and see if you're getting the same issue.

I downloaded and upgraded again. It seems the Quick Reply issue is now fixed.

I am still having issue with my uploading of images though.

Leave a comment:

• oddmud
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    Getting this error on your site:

Error: junk after document element
    Source File: http://www.goaliecrease.net/ckeditor...n&t=1320956209
    Line: 625, Column: 1
    Source Code:
    <br /><strong>Warning</strong>: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in <strong>Unknown</strong> on line <strong>0</strong><br /><br /><strong>Warning</strong>: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in <strong>Unknown</strong> on line <strong>0</strong><br />

Seems like you don't have space on one of your partitions that is causing CKEditor to fail.

Here is another error:
    Error: Image corrupt or truncated: <unknown>
    Source File: <unknown>
    Line: 0

Error: this.editor.textarea is undefined
    Source File: http://www.goaliecrease.net/clientsc...edit.js?v=4111
    Line: 11
    I'll get the host to look at it, because I'm experiencing other issues as well with attachment uploads. These two issues could be linked!

Leave a comment:

• oddmud
    replied
    Quick Reply doesn't even work with IE! It's just a blank box.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Getting this error on your site:

Error: junk after document element
    Source File: http://www.goaliecrease.net/ckeditor...n&t=1320956209
    Line: 625, Column: 1
    Source Code:
    <br /><strong>Warning</strong>: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in <strong>Unknown</strong> on line <strong>0</strong><br /><br /><strong>Warning</strong>: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in <strong>Unknown</strong> on line <strong>0</strong><br />

Seems like you don't have space on one of your partitions that is causing CKEditor to fail.

Here is another error:
    Error: Image corrupt or truncated: <unknown>
    Source File: <unknown>
    Line: 0

Error: this.editor.textarea is undefined
    Source File: http://www.goaliecrease.net/clientsc...edit.js?v=4111
    Line: 11

Leave a comment:

• oddmud
    replied
    Wayne, 4.1.10, no templates modified, tried new style. disabled hooks, re-uploaded new version, re-upgraded.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What version did you upgrade from? Are any of your editor templates modified?

Leave a comment:

• oddmud
    replied
    Lynne,

You're always super helpful, and quick. I just tried each of these and still having the same issue.

http://www.goaliecrease.net/showthre...6231#post36231 -

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    OK, then go through the basic troubleshooting steps:

First download a fresh copy of the vBulletin ZIP file from the Members Area then reupload all the original vB non-image files (except install.php). Make sure you upload these in ASCII format and overwrite the ones on the server. Also be sure to upload the admincp files to whichever directory you have set in your config.php file. Then run 'Suspect File Versions' in Diagnostics to make sure you have all the original files for your version and that none show 'File does not contain expected contents':

Admin CP -> Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Suspect File Versions

[Note: In some cases you may also need to remove any of the listed .xml files in the includes/xml directory.]

Next, disable all plugins.

Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

If you have vbseo installed, you must disable this via it's own control panel AND remove any htaccess you added to your .htaccess file for it.

Then if you still have this problem, create a new style and choose no parent style. This will force it to use the default templates. Finally empty your browser cache, close all browser windows then try again. Make sure you change to the new style and view your forums with it.

Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• oddmud
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    What version of PCRE?
    PCRE Library Version 8.02 2010-03-19

Leave a comment: