Change Phrase - Internal Server Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Change Phrase - Internal Server Error

I'm trying to modify a phrase in my AdminCP, Language, and when I try to save, I get the following:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, [email protected]xx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    What should I check?

Mar 17 22:56:23 2012] [error] [client 75.131.208.251] File does not exist: /home/xxx/public_html/500.shtml, referer: http://www.xxx.com/forums/admincp/phrase.php?do=edit
    Last edited by interfx; Sat 17th Mar '12, 6:58pm.

I've tried a few different things...

1. I can edit a style and save it just fine with no errors
    2. I've tried with all plugins disabled
    3. I did some of the diagnostics in the admincp

Still no luck, what should I try next ?

Comment

Check your phpinfo.
      Is php display_errors on or off? If off enable it, or ask your host to if you don't know how to.
      Once this is changed you can try the action again.

Comment

I verified, and the setting is turned on.

display_errors On On

Still getting the error above...

Comment

Next step would be go to go your webhost and see what if anything is in their error logs. Its possible they're running a security application and don't like the contents of the data beng sent in a post

Comment

I am on a dedicated server, and do not have this issue on my other Vb4 sites on the same server. Is there anything I should be checking into?

Comment