Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] signature in mobile style

Hi everyone,

the signatures on my board are not showing up when people post from the mobile style and I see no way of asking it to do so. I was hoping the upgrade to 4.1.11 was going to fix this as it's never worked on the mobile styles we've had in 4.x.x

Anyone had any luck with this?

Thanks!

I would suspect it is because the option to show signatures isn't "checked" in the mobile style. In the default this would be seen in the Additional Options or under the Quick Reply. If you have a signature, it is checked by default.

I don't see this listed in JIRA which is probably why it is a continuous issue. You may consider filing an issue so that it is resolved in the future. The mobile style could send the value as a hidden value so it is always "checked".
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Wayne. I looked into what you told me and found that if I click "go advanced" the "show sig" box is already checked and if I post from there the signatures show up. So, is there a way to get that to happen even on a quick reply?

I guess I just need to know if it's something I'm missing or if I need to submit a ticket.

Thanks again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X