Cannot enter past forum home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot enter past forum home page

I run VBulletin 4.1.2 and have had very few problems since installing.
    Hence my post count is very low as I am more than satisfied with the product.

Today, I went to post in the forum to find that I could not get past the home page to read or post anything.
    All I get is the following error message:-

vBulletin Message
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/CoppersLot/public_html/includes/class_core.php
    Line: 5403

Before I go trying to fiddle with any code or have a word with the hosting company abiut the problem, Is anyone familiar with this error message and know what the problem and fix is please?

Thanks in Advance

Coppers lot
    Regards
    Tony
    www.worldofglasscraft.com

Doing a search for" Unable to add cookies, header already sent." I came up with this response from Zachery hope it helps.

"That specific error indicates you have a UTF-8 bom in your config.php file, or othe white space before <?php"
    Last edited by donald1234; Sat 21 Jun '14, 4:32am.

Comment

I came across this reply today and thought that it was rather rude of me not to respond back when donald1234 tried to help.

My problem was sorted when i contacted my hosting service provider, it turned out that they had done some server maintenance and had caused the error, which they corrected.
      Regards
      Tony
      www.worldofglasscraft.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X