Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Album Uploaded Pictures appear broken, reappear with refresh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Album Uploaded Pictures appear broken, reappear with refresh.

Hello,

A member just brought this to my attention, and I tested it myself with the same result. It appears that some images when uploaded to our attachments either on forum pages or into albums, both the thumbnails and sometimes the full pictures are broken, only text appears in their place or the broken image icon.

Oddly, when I hit refresh on the browser, some of the thumbnails appear, then I hit refresh again and more appear, then again and they all appear.

And with full sized images inserted into posts, sometimes the image is broken, and upon refresh it reappears.

I am using the latest vb4, but have recently upgraded from vb3.8.7; I am concerned it could be a database issue. Has anyone experienced similar issues and can you point me in the direction of a solution? I searched and found similar issues but could not find anything exact.

And since some thumbs are broken in my attachment manager, I feel its not just an album issue or even an upload issue, its happening to previously uploaded images as well that worked fine before upgrading.

Click image for larger version

Name:	albumx1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	3722985

Name:	albumx2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	3722984

Name:	albumx3.jpg