lost my Vb admin pasword new password is not send on email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost my Vb admin pasword new password is not send on email

i lost my vb admin account password when i use new password it is not sending it on my desired email how to fix this issue please help me
    Alrazaak.com

You can use tools.php to promote an ordinary user to admin, then you can check the email address of your main admin, remember you will need to remove main admins user ID from config.php if you want to make changes and you need the install folder (minus install.php and update.php) to use tools.

Comment

Originally posted by donald1234 View Post
      You can use tools.php to promote an ordinary user to admin, then you can check the email address of your main admin, remember you will need to remove main admins user ID from config.php if you want to make changes and you need the install folder (minus install.php and update.php) to use tools.
      hmm this is complicated could you please share any video link or any other tutorial thanks?
      Alrazaak.com

Comment

You will find tools.php in the do not upload folder of your vb install package, after uploading install folder to the root, upload tools.php to your admin folder, go to /admincp/tools.php do what you need to do then delete tools and the install folder.

Here's a tutorial, it doesn't mention install folder because it's before the days when we had to delete it.

http://www.ehow.com/how_12229310_use...-php-file.html

Comment