Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eq4Bits
    replied
    Be sure the usergroup that the person is in does not have a 'check' in the radio box for 'can edit' in admincp>vBulletin CMS>Permissions. If it is a specific individual you are trying to limit you will probably have to create a 'special' usergroup for that one person to be in.

Leave a comment:

• rughis
    replied
    Originally posted by Eq4Bits View Post
    Wouldn't this be directly related to whether the usergroup that particular user is in has edit his own post permissions on forum posts as well? In my experience some of the permissions for forum and cms are pretty well tied together.....
    I don't think so.... in forum permission options you can set a time limit for modifying posts... but this option, as far as I know, doesn't have effects on CMS side....

This could be a problem

Leave a comment:

• Eq4Bits
    replied
    Wouldn't this be directly related to whether the usergroup that particular user is in has edit his own post permissions on forum posts as well? In my experience some of the permissions for forum and cms are pretty well tied together.....

Leave a comment:

• rughis
    replied
    Any hints?

Leave a comment:

• rughis
    started a topic CMS permissions

CMS permissions

Is it possible to avoid that a user can modify/update his own articles already posted in CMS?

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by rughis; Sun 4th Mar '12, 3:30pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X