• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1QuickSI
    replied
    http://www.rcmt.net
    http://www.monstermayhem.org

Skins are messed up after installing PixlePremiums skin so might see the default VB skin. I'll hopfully be fixing them tonight. Any thoughts as to a dark skin that actualy works feel free to make note...

Leave a comment:

• Reef Man
    replied
    Originally posted by 1QuickSI View Post
    It really depends on the placements. For example the header and footer I use Leader Board size 728x90 I use 250x250 within the threads although Goolge recomended the next size up... More or less it is a fine balance of making the site presentable and not over running it with over sized advertising but yet large enough to gain attention.

Many of my sites the members know I run the site for free and although I do not tell them (against terms of use for many advertisers) they take it upon themselves to do so, so I really tried to make them the least obtrusive as possible.
    can you share with me your sites? let me take a look to get an Idea.

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• 1QuickSI
    replied
    It really depends on the placements. For example the header and footer I use Leader Board size 728x90 I use 250x250 within the threads although Goolge recomended the next size up... More or less it is a fine balance of making the site presentable and not over running it with over sized advertising but yet large enough to gain attention.

Many of my sites the members know I run the site for free and although I do not tell them (against terms of use for many advertisers) they take it upon themselves to do so, so I really tried to make them the least obtrusive as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Reef Man
    started a topic [Forum] Vb ad management

Vb ad management

Hi,
    I just want to know the size of the ads that Vbulletin recommend for each placement I can handle by the AdminCP.

I really appreciate your prompt response as I am preparing a documentation for some possible clients.

I mean all of them (includes forums, treats, blogs, archives, etc..)

Regards.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X