No announcement yet.

Internet Explorer users unable to post on my forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not being a whatever-you-said about it, I'm just telling you that posting a screenshot with no explanation is of no help to anyone, and it's disrupting my thread. Please either give details on the problem you're experiencing if it will be a help here, or post commentless screenshot somewhere else.

Anyone got an answer for me here?

Comment

Users on my site and myself on here are having the same problem: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...p-for-IE-users

Comment

I've just upgraded my live forums to vB4.1.11 and now I'm experiencing this also. Some assistance would be appreciated.
        神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Webmaster, Bulbagarden / Bulbapedia

Comment

Tracked the problem down with the help of vB support, issue was with AdDynamo ads. So not only were their ads crap, their code is crap too. Thanks to Trevor for the help.

Comment

Glad they were able to sort out your issue. Unfortunately though, that's not the issue I'm having. We don't had any ads deployed on our forums whatsoever. What exactly was the code issue causing it? Maybe it could be something that's also an issue in one of our addons. I don't think it is (seeing as we didn't really install anything new with this upgrade), but I suppose it's possible.
            神出鬼没 - shin shutsu ki botsu

Webmaster, Bulbagarden / Bulbapedia

Comment

No idea what was causing the conflict, the ad code is below. I had everything else disabled, that's always the first step in these cases. The easiest way to get started with debugging is to disable the hooks system, and use the standard vB template.

Code:
              <script type="text/javascript">
                  <!--
                  var _adynamo_client = "d1006ba6-7e59-41eb-815c-78154753b858";
                  var _adynamo_width = 468;
                  var _adynamo_height = 60;
                  //-->
              </script>
              <script type="text/javascript" src="http://static.addynamo.net/ad/js/deliverAds.js"></script>

Comment

Has anyone found a solution to this IE problem? Chrome and FireFox are OK. I started a new thread to bring this issue back to the forefront so we can get concrete answers and explanations as to why these greyed editors are happening in the latest version of vBulletin.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/399914-Internet-Explorer-issue-grey-box-replying-to-threads?highlight=explorer

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X