Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any way to find the 1.000.000 post in a forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Is there any way to find the 1.000.000 post in a forum?

Hi all,

recently we cross the barrier of the 1M post in our forums. We want to give some prize to the user who posted it, but I'm having difficulties to find that post.

I've tried looking in the db "post" table, but there are 1.010.000 messages, when my forum stats show 1.000.300. I've tried filtering by "visible", but still get 1.005.000 messages.

Any idea of how can I do this?

Thanks in advance, Simon.

/showthread.php/1000000

Comment

Thx Ramses, but it's not the post 1M, it's the message 1M.

Comment

What's the difference?

Comment

Sorry, I probably explain me badly. For example, in this forum, we can see:

Threads378,890Posts2,207,467

If I try: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/1000000

The result is: No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Because, obviously, there is no thread 1M.

I'm looking for the 1M post.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...00#post1000000
            Anders Pettersson
            Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
            If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
            Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

Thanks a lot Anders, that worked .

Comment

Mmm, sorry, it works, but the problem is that I guess that it's counting deleted moderated messages (it's obvious).

Anyone knows how to search for directly in the database?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X