X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Originally posted by Filgga View Post
    This response is superb! I saved one group after another, found this was caused by "Inactive User Reminder Emails". Uninstalled!

Thanks Matthew
    Glad you were able to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• Filgga
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Gordon View Post
    Which option groups are you trying to save? All of them, or one specifically? If all of them, have you tried only editing one group at a time?
    This response is superb! I saved one group after another, found this was caused by "Inactive User Reminder Emails". Uninstalled!

Thanks Matthew

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Gordon
    replied
    Which option groups are you trying to save? All of them, or one specifically? If all of them, have you tried only editing one group at a time?

Leave a comment:

• Filgga
    replied
    Lynne,

Matthew's below response solved my issue.

|
    V
    Last edited by Filgga; Sun 3rd Jun '12, 9:48pm.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Try disabling your modifications/plugins and see if you still have this problem.
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• Filgga
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLastSuperman View Post
    2 questions for the both of you; What version of vBulletin 4 are you running? -and- What version of PHP are you running? (i.e. PHP 5.2.16 or 5.3.10 etc)
    Mine:

vBulletin 4.2.0

PHP 5.3.13

Thanks for your prompt response!

Leave a comment:

• TheLastSuperman
    replied
    2 questions for the both of you; What version of vBulletin 4 are you running? -and- What version of PHP are you running? (i.e. PHP 5.2.16 or 5.3.10 etc)

Leave a comment:

• Filgga
    replied
    Got the same error and wanted to know WHAT's happening

Leave a comment:

• Merenguista
    started a topic [Forum] warning when i Save options !!

warning when i Save options !!

Hi everyone

I get this warning message when i save the options in my admincp.

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_options.php on line 922

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_options.php on line 922

Do you have a solution ? Thank you ..
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X