Style and Language Settings Options error in AdminCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Style and Language Settings Options error in AdminCP

Hopefully someone can help with this?! It's really frustrating and is holding us back from some major changes!

When I go to the "Style and Language Settings" or the "--Show all settings--" section of the same page, the page just stops at the Default Style selection section and nothing else is available. The code of the page ends with this source code:

HTML Code:
    <tbody id="tbody_error_languageid" style="display:none"><tr><td class="alt1 smallfont" colspan="2"><div style="padding:4px; border:solid 1px red; background-color:white; color:black"><strong>Error</strong>:<div id="span_error_languageid">1</div></div></td></tr></tbody><tbody><tr valign="top">
    <td class="optiontitle" colspan="2"><div>Default Style<a name="styleid"></a></div></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody><tbody id="tbody_styleid">
    I have replaced the existing options.php page with a fresh copy of the most current version, but it continues to do the same thing.

The site is, for the most part, uncustomized and the version is the most current.
    Last edited by ispots; Tue 7 Feb '12, 6:12am.

Style and Language Settings Options error in AdminCP

Speak in Portuguese?

Comment

Anyone?

and no, I don't speak Portugese.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X