Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Log-in hidden with custom style

hello all

about 2 weeks ago i upgraded my forums to v 4.1.10 and everything seemed to be working but i just had a user email me that they cannot see the login area because it is hidden behind something. i assume this is because it is a custom template and should not be updated. If this is the case, is there an easy way to downgrade or will it require reinstalling backups?

thanks

No way to downgrade, restore a backup and lose the content or get an updated version of the custom style (or upgrade it yourself).

Comment

That should be easy to debug. Just logout and try logging in with the skin with the problem.
      Then do a bit of searching in the AdminCP Search In Template or just expand the list to show modified templates.
      environment: Centos 6.9, Apache v2.4.25, PHP 5.6.30/xCache, MariaDB 10.22 -- vB5 Connect Licensed

AusPhotography - Australia's Premier Photographic Forum vB4.2.3
      Rick (site owner) and Kym (site tech) sharing this account

Comment

Is it definately being obstructed ? or is the text, or background colour the same as the header ? so it appears invisible, but is easy to change
        www.plantandconstruction.co.uk

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X