Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thankyou for logging in, $bbuserinfo[username].

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Thankyou for logging in, $bbuserinfo[username].

When I login I get $bbuserinfo[username]. instead of my username, this has happened since upgrading to 10.1.9

Also in the thread information box it says "There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests Array"

Array should be the list of members who are currently viewing that specific thread.

Has anybody come across this before? want to get this resolved befor I upgrade to 4.1.10

I had the same problem on my board, but it only happened in the Dutch language. In Dutch "Thank you for logging in" was translated to "Je bent nu ingelogd". I fixed it by going into "Languages & Phrases" => "Search in Phrases" ans searched four the text "Je bent nu ingelogd ". I showed up like "Je bent nu ingelogd, $bbuserinfo[username]", but the original English translation was "Thank you for logging in, {1}."

I changed the Dutch text "Je bent nu ingelogd, $bbuserinfo[username]" to "Je bent nu ingelogd, {1}" and the login text error was gone.

Comment

Great thanks for you reply, I will go fix that now and look at the other Phrases to see what else is incorrect.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X