• Antonio Pereira
    replied
    Any news about this?

Leave a comment:

• Antonio Pereira
    replied
    ok i will try to explain better.

Example
    I'm Admin/Moderator and i delete(soft delete) 2 posts and 1 thread from a user, and wen i click Option #1 show me every posts, deleted or not but dont show any information about what are deleted they dont have a mark.

If i do the same but wen i click in optiion #2 show me the delted and the others, but the deleted have a mark and information and i can distinguish between they, but an option#1 all are listed the same way.

Best Regards

Leave a comment:

• ENF
    replied
    Sorry, your explanation isn't very clear.

You are talking about two functions:

1) Find Latest Posts (From a user profile...)
    2) Find Latest Started Thread (From a user profile...)

Normally, if the thread has been soft deleted and the user can view deleted notices, then the user may see deleted thread by clicking option #2
    For deleted posts, when clicking option #1 above, it does not display deleted notices. Users may view the deleted notices for posts with in the threads they originate from.

If the posts/threads were physically deleted/hard deleted, then they would not show up on any search.

If this does not answer your question, please provide more detail as to what you are looking for.

Leave a comment:

• Antonio Pereira
    replied
    Please any informatiom about this?

Best regards

Leave a comment:

• Antonio Pereira
    replied
    Anyone can test this please?

Best Regards

Leave a comment:

• BUG - (User)Find latest posts - Dont show information "deleted"

Wen i go to check latest posts "Find latest posts" in a member profile, show the deleted posts and the others the same way, i dont have any information what are the posts deleted in this apresentation.

But wen i click "Find latest started threads" show me all the threads deleted or not, but in the apresentation show what are deleted, in the "find latest posts" dont show this.

I dont now if this is a BUG someone else have the same problem?

vBulletinĀ® Version 4.1.10
    Firefox - Latest
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X