Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webbstre
    replied
    I found the source of my problem: I had re-installed dbtech's Post Templates, which I guess still isn't compatible with the CMS at times. I just removed it again and the problem was solved.

Leave a comment:

• max1982
    replied
    i got the same problem as you i have updated the forum from 4.1.7 to 4.1.11 and cannot find the primary content any were on the cms in admin or on the home page, i look every were seem something happen with the update is done if i find any fix i will post it, for the mean time i have opend a ticket for customer support to see if they know how to fix it.

home page is empty lol what a mass

Leave a comment:

• Webbstre
    replied
    I apologize. I must have expected too much when I hoped for a useful answer from someone who wasn't going to give a douche answer. I'll just file a support request if no one knows how to fix this.

Leave a comment:

• josiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Webbstre View Post
    Any idea on how to handle this one?

Go back to 7, this forum is full of members with problems after going to 10.....

Leave a comment:

• Webbstre
    replied
    I think I'm allowed a bump after 24 hours has passed? So... bump.

Leave a comment:

• "Primary Content" Has disappeared - and other widget-related problems

Howdy all! I updated my test domain from 4.1.7 to 4.1.10 today, and discovered that after the update my CMS's content no longer appears on the CMS home or any individual content page. I went into the settings for the Widgets, Layouts, and Grids, only to find that I no longer have a primary content widget and that I can only pull widgets into one column of my layout. I only see a thin yellow line at the top of where the other columns should show up. Any idea on how to handle this one?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X