Random spontaneous problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Random spontaneous problem

All the windows in my forum posts just randomly started having scroll bars on them when they are not necessary making it extremely aggravating for my users to use and read. I have not changed anything - this just randomly started happening today. What is going on? Is it possible for random things to just start changing within the software?
    a

Here is an example of what i am talking about: http://www.fitnessfraternity.com/for...0-Lifting-belt
    a

Comment

Are you talking about a horizontal scroll bar on the browser window? Because I don't see that on the page you linked to.

Comment

No actually it was both a horizontal and a vertical scroll bar around the post itself even though such scroll bars were not necessary. Anyway, I did a search and found out that what I needed to do was the following:

admincp -> settings -> options -> Cookies and HTTP Header Options -> Force Latest IE Mode

I did this and it fixed the problem, so my issue has now been resolved i think
        a

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X