Valid Code?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Valid Code?

Our site has been exploited and even after two upgrades there is still some kind of toolkit trojan or something buried somewhere.

The only thing that I can do now is go looking for code that may be suspect...to start....I found this and am wondering if it's valid VB code or not:

Code:
    <vb:if condition="$vboptions['remoteyui'] == 1">
     <script type="text/javascript" src="[URL]http://yui.yahooapis.com/combo?{vb:stylevar[/URL] yuiversion}/build/yuiloader-dom-event/yuiloader-dom-event.js&amp;{vb:stylevar yuiversion}/build/connection/connection-min.js"></script>
    <vb:else />
     <script type="text/javascript" src="{vb:stylevar yuipath}/yuiloader-dom-event/yuiloader-dom-event.js?v={vb:raw vboptions.simpleversion}"></script>
     <script type="text/javascript" src="{vb:stylevar yuipath}/connection/connection-min.js?v={vb:raw vboptions.simpleversion}"></script>
    And help would be appreciated...thanks...
    All who wander are not lost.
    - JRR Tolkien -

That is code from the top of the headinclude template.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thanks....I actually found it in a footer template. Reverted the template and all is well now. Please close this thread.
      All who wander are not lost.
      - JRR Tolkien -

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X