Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] No CSS after upgrade

I upgraded from 4.1.8 to 4.1.10 and now I have no styles

I read thru all the threads about the same problem here on vbulletin.com forums, but I havent found a solution

my url is: http://www.blazinlow.com/forum

I have checked the Site URL, also played with CSS file system on/off, and set the clientscript folder to 777

I have no plugins other than whats included by default.

Any help would be appreciated!

Revert your headinclude template. You deleted all the calls for vBulletin's CSS and Javascript.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I went into the style manager --> edit template --> headinclude --> reset --> save and reload

now the page comes up different, its better but not 100% fixed

http://www.blazinlow.com/forum

one thing I notice is the footer says copyright 2000-2001, which isnt what I have in the forum options.

Now if I open the footer template, make no changes, then save....I get the copyright 2001-2012 like I have in my options.

Comment

did the same thing with header template - just opened it and saved it without making any changes..that helped too

but now it looks like its at some sort of default now, but the problem is I have only 1 style installed but thats not it. No others installed. I deleted the vbulletin4 stock style. Where's this coming from?

EDIT: Now I have 2 styles installed, but Im not getting the drop-down box to change them. I have both checked in style manger.

EDIT EDIT: If I open the footer template and just save it, i get the drop down menu back for style selection.
        Last edited by blazin; Wed 18 Jan '12, 8:29pm.

Comment