Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Who's Online - 4.1.10

I just upgraded from version 4.1.8 - 4.1.10

I'm now having an erratic issue when viewing who's online. It's been working perfectly, but now after the upgrade I am seeing a mismatch between what the homepage says and the online page. Even when on the online page, it states "15 members and 23 guests" and then shows a totally different amount. A few times it showed the right amount. I've changed no settings other than the upgrade.

Anyone have any ideas?

No one else sees this issue? Right now my board says 8 members online and 14 guests. I have it set to show 20 members per page, but I only count 18 on the first page and then the rest on the second. Sometimes it shows JUST the registered members, or other numbers, but rarely adds up to the 20 it's supposed to be. And again, this wasn't the case until I upgraded to 4.1.10

I have had this issue in the past, and every time I have had it it's been fixed by a new release.

I've tried re-uploading the files, and specifically online.php just to make sure, but the problem still exists and is sporadic.

Comment