Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Account Activation Link isn't working

Hello,
    None of the account activation links in account activation email is working. Getting the below error message:
    This also happens if the username and the activation id entered manually at the activation page.

Code:
    We could not activate your account because this web address is not valid. Make sure that you have the
    entire address from the email, and that your email client has not split the address over several lines.

Please try again with the full address from the email that you received. If it still does not work, try
    filling in the activation form:
    Activation form

If you do not know your activation code, you can find it in the email that was sent to you when you first
    registered. To have it sent again, please click here:

Send new email with activation code. If all else fails, email the administrator, making sure that you include your registered email address
    and username.
    I didn't modified the activateaccount phrase and I tried disabling hooks globally from the config.php.
    I also tried using creating a new style and set that as default. None worked.

What to do to fix the issue?
    Mobile Discussion Forum | Technology ReDiscussed | Make Money Online

Okay.. I just fixed the issue.. Thanks for your time.
    Mobile Discussion Forum | Technology ReDiscussed | Make Money Online

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X