Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CKeditor - D3D3D3 border color hard coded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] CKeditor - D3D3D3 border color hard coded?

Hi,

Just upgrading my forum from 4.1.3 to 4.1.9 (test site first) and have been adjusting for changes made because of the new editor. I have run into a wall and believe the cause of my issue is that the border that surrounds the editor (both in Quick Reply and Advanced Reply) is hard-coded somewhere in the editor. I cannot locate a Style Variable in the editor that is set to d3d3d3, but obviously it is as anyone can see here. I hope I am just over looking the Style Variable in the Editor and if so, someone will tell me what it is called. If it is, however, hard-coded, can anyone confirm?

Here is the border line I am referring to:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ckeditor color.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	3722470

Thanks,
    Kether

Originally posted by 1kether1 View Post
    Hi,

Just upgrading my forum from 4.1.3 to 4.1.9 (test site first) and have been adjusting for changes made because of the new editor. I have run into a wall and believe the cause of my issue is that the border that surrounds the editor (both in Quick Reply and Advanced Reply) is hard-coded somewhere in the editor. I cannot locate a Style Variable in the editor that is set to d3d3d3, but obviously it is as anyone can see here. I hope I am just over looking the Style Variable in the Editor and if so, someone will tell me what it is called. If it is, however, hard-coded, can anyone confirm?

Here is the border line I am referring to:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]57167[/ATTACH]

Thanks,
    Kether
    i had the same issue, as far as i can tell its hardcoded in

/clientscript/ckeditor/skins/kama/editor.css

search for

padding:5px;

its the 1st one(there is 2)
    My Site: INFJs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Deathjam View Post
      i had the same issue, as far as i can tell its hardcoded in

/clientscript/ckeditor/skins/kama/editor.css

search for

padding:5px;

its the 1st one(there is 2)
      Thanks so much for confirming and for the location. I appreciate your help.
      Kether

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X