Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    For anyone else wondering (really late response) you can pass a single varible onto the youtube urls with ? so ?rel=0 or ?moderatebranding=1 but you can't pass a second atm.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    I don't know how I can get any simpler then post #2, if you don't understand how to edit a template then I would suggest you not attempt to make this change. However this is modification of the original vBulletin code and is not officially supported here, vbulletin.org is the modification site.

Leave a comment:

• schuhby
    replied
    Sorry, I haven't replied since the answer was posted.. I'm confused, can you explain this in simple terms for me please? Where do I change and what do I change too?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• PoC
    replied
    This is what I've been looking for for a long time. Still not succeeded.

I've added &rel=0 to the embedded code in the bbcode_video template for the YouTube section - but it doesn't work as the "&" ampersand is not translated properly during parsing, so the video fails.

Does anyone have a working fix?

Update: After all that, fixed it! Just don't add the ampersand to the code.
    Last edited by PoC; Sun 1 Jan '12, 2:37pm.

Leave a comment:

• BirdOPrey5
    replied
    The code vBulletin uses to embed videos is stored in the template bbcode_video. You could manually edit this template if you know what you are doing. If you have any problems simply revert the template back to the original.

Help for modifying templates and other custom coding is available on www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• schuhby
    started a topic [Forum] Adding videos

Adding videos

Hi

Does anyone know how I can add youtube video's without the suggested videos appearing at the end? I understand this is a different code from youtube, but the vB only allows the basic code to be inserted.

Thanks in anticipation!
    Philip