Infractions & Reports Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Infractions & Reports Buttons

My forums infraction/reports buttons are not visible until you put the curer over them how can I take this option away. Since my forum style is black they are completely invisible as if there not even there. Some members don't even know we have a reports button because of this.

Well then you should change the color of the images.
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

Well I believe its called hover or something,but I have no idea how to do that.

Comment

There are two images: add-infraction_sm.png and add-infraction_sm-hover.png

They are in your /images/buttons/ directory.

Here is one with a red tinge. Click image for larger version

Name:	add-infraction_sm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	3686278

Just download this and replace add-infraction_sm.png with this version.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdOPrey5 View Post
          There are two images: add-infraction_sm.png and add-infraction_sm-hover.png

They are in your /images/buttons/ directory.

Here is one with a red tinge. [ATTACH=CONFIG]57049[/ATTACH]

Just download this and replace add-infraction_sm.png with this version.
          Thank you can you give me one for the report button as-well?

Comment

Sure... also I see I didn't save the other one as a .png, here both are .pngs.

This filename is: report-40b.png

Click image for larger version

Name:	add-infraction_sm.png
Size:	676 Bytes
ID:	3686279Click image for larger version

Name:	report-40b.png
Size:	367 Bytes
ID:	3686280

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X