No announcement yet.

Attachment Uploader Not Working since upgrading to 4.2.2 Patch Level 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Attachment Uploader Not Working since upgrading to 4.2.2 Patch Level 1

Hi there,

I can't upload like i did in my previous version (4.2.2) of Vbulletin before I upgraded to 4.2.2 Patch Level 1. I cannot drag and select multiple images anymore and those that I can upload 1 by 1 won't drag into the area in have identified in the attachment. So I cannot attach any images to posts anymore.

Any advice would be appreciated.

That is because of the security exploit here - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...n-uploader-swf I believe there are a couple of modifications now on vbulletin.org that will fix this.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Okay, so I cannot use the modded versions, non of them work for me but the basic uploader does. However, I get the following errors. This is immediately after the uploader has added them to the post.
      Attached Files

Comment

As of vBulletin 4.2.2, notices and warnings are no longer suppressed by default like in previous versions of the software. This means that on some servers, you may see warnings that you never saw before. In order to stop them from showing, please add the following line to your config.php file under the <?php line:

PHP Code:
        define('SKIP_ALL_ERRORS'true); 
        See if that fixes those warnings.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment