Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I use Left and Right Sidebar Block the same time for Ads and Subforum links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] How can I use Left and Right Sidebar Block the same time for Ads and Subforum links?

The "Forum Sidebar and Block Options" is good to change the sidebar position from Left to Right. But there is no option to make a Sidebar appear on both side the same time on the same page. Is this possible with a mod, plugin or script customization?

Since this is global settings, is there no way to display sidebar on both sides the same time on the Forum, Articles, Blogs, etc?

Example: 240px, 100%, 240px.

I'm really impressed how advanced the forum software it. But setting it up is not going to be easy.

I do really need a guide to do these.

Thanks.

Hello,

By default the Forum Sidebar appears only on the Forum Index (FORUMHOME) and only on the left or right side, not both. I know there are modifications on vBulletin.org that allow you to put the Forum Sidebar on other pages but I have never seen a modification to put it on both sides.

The width of the forum sidebar can be changed by editing the stylevar is Style Manager called: forum_sidebar_width

Any customization beyond the default options provided by vBulletin should be discussed on www.vbulletin.org.

Comment

I have already contacted the vBulletin.org with this request before even reaching you. I was aware I could get such customization there, but to no avail. A few individuals requested such over the years since 2011 but nobody does anything about it or talk more about it.

I guess there wasn't any way to make it happen with vBulletin software customizations or any plugins or modules.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X