Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark.B
    replied
    Best to start your own thread with all the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Leave a comment:

• spencerp
    replied
    I have the exact same issue! The tech guy at ccbill said he had all my stuff setup correctly too, and i shouldn't have to add another sub account. I guess all users "sub accounts" are 0000 cause mine is too. Doesn't make sense! Anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I know WHY it's not working now... Based on my own obvious observation lol. It's not automatically showing up for join button, because each user account is different with CCBILL for all known reasons, and vbulletin software obviously doesn't KNOW that information to automatically generate the code button / order button. So unless there's way to manually edit the "do_order" page with your button, we'll have to make a custom order page with "Join now" button / html button code.. And no need to make yet another sub account under main ccbill account. Cause mine is working fine. Also, you have to make it so that users can't join / register your forum with less than 4 digit username. Currently I allow for 3 digits and more for usernames... But it needs to be kept at 4 through 16. because CCBILL only allows for 4 through 16.

Now, how or where to edit the second landing page file for "do_order" or whatever? LOL! Or just skip that, and keep it all on custom page itself..I guess.

Leave a comment:

• c.wilson
    replied
    I think I may have got it, I had 0000 as the subID in the cost area, but for some reason that is not saving although that is the account I'm using, once I added 0001 it started to show up. Yet not sure if it will work as my sub ID is actually just 0000

Leave a comment:

• c.wilson
    started a topic [Forum] Trouble with payment setup

Trouble with payment setup

I'm trying to use ccbill, and I think I have that all setup correctly, yet when you go to try and test the checkout flow, I there is nothing to after the user selects their paid option. I just get page that says

"To pay for your subscription, please click the order button next to your preferred payment method and follow the instructions on the following page."

Yet there is nothing to click or anything else that says what to do. This is happening in my custom theme and the default vb theme.

Am I missing something,... Take a look at the screencap
    Attached Files