How to set my forum home to look like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set my forum home to look like this

Hi there, I want one of my forum sections to look like this one. How do I do it? I've tried some things I've found on the boards, but can't get it looking like this. VBulletin 4.2.2

See this: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ight=subforums
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Thank you, interesting stuff, but no. This is what it gave me. That looks nothing like the above picture, and the above picture has the subforums lined up neatly in one section (actually, those are 'forums' and they are children of the subforums). And with my forum I wanted something similar under "other stuff" - but oddly enough that was the one section that was unchanged by this coding. Could the forum in my first post be VB3?

Comment

You can play with the forum depths to see if you get what you want... Settings -> Options -> Forum Listing Display Options. Try setting them to 1 but still show subforums. Otherwise you'll need to look at the addons and articles over at www.vbulletin.org for a solution.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X